Thursday 31 October 2013

Hello


And so here is my first attempt at writing a “blog” and I’m finding it quite a daunting task sharing a little bit of me and my poor English with the world wide web! I’m not too sure writing is one of my strong points as my old English teacher would always scrawl across my essays ‘too colloquial’. Only today have I discovered this means ‘ordinary or familiar conversation rather than formal speech or writing’. I was pleasantly surprised, maybe thats not such a bad skill to have for a blog.

 I hope my blog is friendly and inspiring. It may not be grammatically correct and will have a distinctive lack of “big words” but I hope you find it interesting. I plan to share with you my obsession with collecting stuff and creating stuff, places I’ve travelled, cool shops I’ve discovered, interior & craft ideas, progress with our cottage renovations, updates on new knob arrivals (for cupboard & doors) and inspiring ways of how to use them. I have no idea how this is going to go..................

No comments:

Post a Comment